*** Eyebrow Tint Aftercare Advice ***
A patch test is required at least 24 hours before your 1st tinting appointment.
After an eyebrow tint, please follow the aftercare advice below to ensure there is no irritation, and that your tint lasts as long as possible;
* Do not touch the area treated directly after treatment (Although care will be taken to remove all product from the brows, a little residue may remain)
* Do not rub the area treated
* Avoid heat treatments for 24 hours
* Do not apply brow make-up for at least 24 hours after your treatment
* Avoid sunbathing for 24 hours, as this can cause the tint to fade
* Avoid swimming/saunas for at least 24 hours after your treatment
* Avoid perfumed products for at least 24 hours after your treatment
* Please note that oil based make up remover can cause the tint to fade quicker
* Exposure to the sun/UV lights for long periods can cause the tint to fade quicker
Please note: The effects of a tint will start to diminish within 2-4 weeks (this depends on the growth rate of the brow hair); An appointment to re-do the tint would be advisable after 2-4 weeks if you wish to maintain your look.