Facials Aftercare Advice
*** Facials Aftercare Advice ***
Please take a moment to read the aftercare advice below; Your skin and the underlying structures have been stimulated during your facial, and it is important not to stimulate the skin further as this could cause redness and/or irritation.
Over the next 24 hours:
* Avoid wearing make-up.
* Avoid direct heat, such as a sauna, hot bath, shower or hot hairdryer.
* Avoid UV treatments or prolonged sun exposure.
Over the next 48 hours:
* Do not apply perfume or perfumed products to the treated area.
* Do not have any other facial skincare treatments.
* Protect your skin in harsh climates, such as the cold in winter and hot sun in summer. Use products that contain SPF.
* Cleanse, tone and moisturise your face regularly to keep it free from blemishes, and bacterial build ups, and to keep te skin soft and supple.
* Never go to sleep wearing make-up; remove all traces of make-up at the end of the day.
* Drink plenty of water (Recommended 6-8 glasses per day).
* Eat a healthy, balanced diet; Include at least 5 portions of fruit and vegetables each day.
* Avoid smoking.
* Avoid drinking large amounts of alcohol.
* Use the correct products for your skin type.
* For long term results book in for a regular monthly facial treatment.
If redness or irritation occurs, apply a cold compress or cooling spray to the area. Seek GP assistance if the symptoms do not improve within 24hrs. Please do not hesitate to contact me on 07534 225978 should you have any concerns.