*** Waxing Aftercare Advice ***
Please note: Some slight soreness, small bumps and redness are common and perfectly normal temporary reactions, particularly if this is your first waxing. These symptoms should subside over the next 24-48 hours. If you experience persistent redness or irritation, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on 07534 225978.
Please take a moment to read the aftercare advice below, as it will aid in the reduction of redness or skin irritation after your waxing treatment:
Avoid heat and friction during the next 24-48 hours. This means:
* No hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm water only).
* No saunas, hot tubs or steam treatments.
* No tanning (sunbathing, sunbeds or fake tans).
* No sport, gym work or other exercise.
* Avoid scratching or touching the treated area with unwashed hands.
* Wear clean, loose fitting clothes.
* Keep the waxed area clean.
* Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools.
* Do not apply deodorants, body sprays, powders, lotions or other products to the area, other than those recommended by Deity Beauty.
* To soothe and protect the skin, apply an antiseptic cream to the waxed area regularly for 3 days following your treatment.
* Always wash your hands before applying any product.
* To prevent ingrown hairs, starting a few days after your appointment, gently scrub the skin 3 times a week in the bath or shower using a loofah or exfoliating mitt.
* Moisturise the area each day; this will keep the skin supple and help new hairs to grow through normally.